Author Michelle Levy author of NOT AFTER EVERYTHING is with us today, sharing some little known facts about herself.
25 Things About Michelle Levy
1. I was adopted at nine-days-old.
2. I recently reconnected with my bio parents and have great relationships with both of them now.
3. I’m a dancer.
4. From ages eight to fifteen I was a competition dancer (think Dance Moms).
5. I’m a big-time musical theatre nerd.
6. I know every word to every song in Into the Woods—the real words not the movie words.
7. I have strong opinions about musical theatre movie adaptations.
8. I have a tattoo.
9. I let my brother give me that tattoo.
10. I’m obsessed with Teen Wolf, well, mostly Dylan O’Brien.
11. I’m a walking IMDb. You need to know the name of “that guy in that thing?” I probably know it.
12. I moved to Los Angeles when I was eighteen.
13. I attended an acting school for two long, unbearable years.
14. I am definitely NOT an actor.
15. I used to have a pug that would sing along with opera music, specifically tenors. Pavarotti was his favorite.
16. He lived to be seventeen.
17. I currently have a Great Dane named Magnus whose legs are as long as mine.
18. My Maine Coon cat survived in the Rocky Mountains for four months on his own and has the scars to prove it.
19. I will always have at least one cat and one dog.
20. I’m obsessed with Restoration Hardware.
21. I worked on a dude ranch in Grand Lake, Colorado as a wrangler for two summers.
22. I suffer from depression and anxiety and have my whole life.
23. I’m extremely intrigued by psychological disorders.
24. I’m an excellent listener.
25. If I hadn’t been a writer or a casting director I would have been a psychologist.
About The Book
A gritty but hopeful love story about two struggling teens—great for fans of The Spectacular Now, Willow, and Eleanor and Park
Tyler has a football scholarship to Stanford, a hot girlfriend, and a reliable army of friends to party with. Then his mom kills herself. And Tyler lets it all go. Now he needs to dodge what his dad is offering (verbal tirades and abuse) and earn what his dad isn’t (money). Tyler finds a job that crashes him into Jordyn, his former childhood friend turned angry-loner goth-girl. She brings Tyler an unexpected reprieve from the never-ending pity party his life has become. How could he not fall for her? But with his dad more brutally unpredictable than ever, Tyler knows he can’t risk bringing Jordyn too deeply into the chaos. So when violence rocks his world again, will it be Jordyn who shows him the way to a hopeful future? Or after everything, will Tyler have to find it in himself?
More About Michelle
Michelle Levy was born and raised in Colorado, but at eighteen moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in casting for film and television. In her many years of casting she has been privileged to work on projects such as Six Feet Under, Deadwood, Bruce Almighty, Mr. Popper’s Penguins, Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters, and many more. This is her first novel.
One Winner will get a copy of NOT AFTER EVERYTHING by Michelle Levy
Must be 13+ To Enter | Ships in US only
Sweeps/Giveaway accounts are ineligible.