Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It was created because of their love of lists, and I myself love lists as well - so you will see it frequently popping up on MMSAI, although admittedly we have not done them in a while – let me tell you, we are happy to be back at it!
Everyone is welcome to join in, and don't worry if you can't think of 10 - just do as many as you can. And of course, be sure to link back to TBATB (and leave me a link here too!) on your post!
As always they are in no particular order.
This Weeks Topic is:
Top Ten Books On Your Fall TBR List
Basically my whole fall reading list is an attempt for me to catch up on reviews.
1. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater – I have had an ARC sitting here and just haven’t had time to read it…it’s driving me nuts!!!
2. Glass Heart by Amy Garvey
3. Wish I Could Have Said Goodbye by Shari A. Brady
4. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
5. League of Strays by L.B. Schulman
6. Shackled by Angela Carling
I’m almost happy there isn’t 10 of them…though this is just what’s on my desk that I can see right now. There’s probably a few I’m missing on my book case in my room!!
What’s Your TTT? Link me here so I can check yours out too!