Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It was created because of their love of lists, and I myself love lists as well - so you will see it frequently popping up on MMSAI, although admittedly we have not done them in a while – let me tell you, we are happy to be back at it!
Everyone is welcome to join in, and don't worry if you can't think of 10 - just do as many as you can. And of course, be sure to link back to TBATB (and leave me a link here too!) on your post!
As always they are in no particular order.
This Weeks Topic is:
TOP TEN Characters Who Remind Me Of Myself Or Someone I Know In Real Life
1. Bella Swan from Twilight – reminds me of me. Clumsy, falls in love fast and the shoes….we have the same taste in shoes.
2. Kira from Partials by Dan Wells – reminds me of my co-blogger Melissa (Rosmelie) because she’s tough, doesn’t take no for an answer and will show you, just like Kira did that no matter your age or gender, she is just as (if not more) capable of changing the way things are.
3. Joey from Dawson’s Creek – OKay so it’s a show, not a book – sue me. She reminds me of my friend Beth. They have the same vocabulary *smile*
4, April from Ten Things We Did (and probably shouldn’t have) by Sarah Mlynowski – reminds me of me again, only as a younger me. I tended to get into trouble, think I was able to handle things I couldn't and I was a bit of a liar when it came to may parents….shhh don’t tell.
5. Harold from Harold and the Purple Crayon – reminds me of my friend Liz, when life isn’t what she thinks it should be or could be, she makes up her own.
6. Tris from Divergent – reminds me of my co-blogger Kayla. She will make her life what she knows it should be, regardless of how hard doing it might be.
That’s all I could come up with. Who would you be? Tell me in the comments and leave me a link if you have your own list up on your blog!