Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It was created because of their love of lists, and I myself love lists as well - so you will see it frequently popping up on MMSAI, although admittedly we have not done them in a while – let me tell you, we are happy to be back at it!
Everyone is welcome to join in, and don't worry if you can't think of 10 - just do as many as you can. And of course, be sure to link back to TBATB (and leave me a link here too!) on your post!
As always they are in no particular order.
This Weeks Topic is:
TOP TEN BOOKS YOU’D LIKE TO SEE MADE INTO A MOVE
Oh I love this topic!!!! I guess some of these might actually be in talks for movies right now, but as I’m a bit behind on…well life, lately just forgive me if they are! Here we go!
1. Angelfire and Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton – I feel so strongly about this one becoming a movie, that when I reviewed Wings of the Wicked I wrote it out in the form of a letter to Michael Bay! Monsters, magically appearing swords, the most awesome special effects would be used and to see my girl Ellie and her beau Will live on screen….*swoon* This has to be done! YOU HEAR THAT MICHAEL BAY! Get on that!
2. Divergent by Veronica Roth – Part of me is telling me that this is possibly becoming a movie….but really only two things need to be said about this to prove it needs to be a movie: Dauntless initiation and FOUR!
3. Partials by Dan Wells – Okay, I’m not a huge sc-fi kinda chica….but this book BLEW ME AWAY!!!! Honestly if it’s not on your TBR – put it there, NOW! This Dystopian world Wells created and the idea of the whole human race being extinct with in 15 years is crazy good! The world created around you as you read would make the most interesting movie set and please…let’s make a movie of this!!! ASAP!
4. The Shade Series by Jeri Smith Ready – 2 words: Logan and Zachary. ‘Nuff said.
5. The Forrest of Hands and Teeth Series by Carrie Ryan – Hello, ZOMBIES!!! They are all the rage right now on the big and little screen. I get all excited just thinking about seeing the Breakers and the sea of dead…..soooo cool!!!
6. The Maze Runner Series by James Dashner – Robots, the Maze, backstabbing, lies, The Gladers. I want to see Wicked in action, I want to visit the Glade from the safety of my house and sit at the edge of my seat as they try to survive and escape!
7. Everneath – Brodi Ashton – For the love of all things holy if you haven't read this book yet…please please do it asap. I read it end of last year and it sucked me in so wholly that I think I was a walking zombie for 2 full days after I finished. Love triangles of the most heart wrenching kind, Immortals, the Underworld (don’t worry, no vampires!) my heart is pounding just thinking of it!
8. A Touch Mortal Series by Leah Clifford. - Bring me the Siders! Show me Gabe!!!! OMG…LUKE!!! Jesus I just want to move in with this cast for a little bit and stare at the pretty……I want to see Touch in action, I want to see why skin and pavement don’t mix! LOL And I want a damn cup of coffee at Milton’s even if I’m just living it through the silver screen!
9. Firelight by Sophie Jordan – I know, I know….you’re thinking…Amber you didn’t love those books…why make a movie. Well, to be honest I want to see the Draki! How much I fell into the story line is completely irrelevant when these awesome looking dragons are involved!!! Myimagination is not doing them justice!!!
10. I’m going on a different tangent for this one….not something I WANT made into a movie, but something I DON’T WANT made into a movie (or a TV show for that matter – but I might be out of luck on this one) The House of Night Series by PC and Kristen Cast. Dear sweet jesus…..NO! 15 books that span about 9 months of time?!?!…..*runs screaming for the hills* and don’t start with me…I read like 8 of these little bastards….I tried, I put in far more effort than I should have…ugh….they are just so, so…..ugh….