I have literally been staring at my screen for, oh um...hours, trying to sort out what to blog about. I spent all of last night writing (17,500 words so far, thank you very much) But I have no book to review because of that. I know I NEED to read, but I WANT to write and thus I have a conundrum.
- Someone with a great personality
- Someone familiar with Blogger asnd with previous blogging experiance (will train right person if I have to, but knowing it already is a bonus)
- Someone who can read at least 1 YA novel, if not more a week and be prepared to write a review on it.
- A self starter, and organized person. Someone honest and trustworthy.
- Can be a blogger from another site but reviews must be original to MMSAI, no double posting.
- Someone with time. You don't need lots but you will need some especially in the beginning.
- Must be 18 or older to apply.