Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It was created because of their love of lists, and I myself love lists as well - so you will see it frequently popping up on MMSAI.
Everyone is welcome to join in, and don't worry if you can't think of 10 - just do as many as you can. And of course, be sure to link back to TBATB (and leave me a link here too!) on your post!
As always they are in no particular order.
This Weeks Topic is:
TOP TEN BOOKS I WANT TO REREAD
1) Performance Anxiety – Betsy Burke
2) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – J.K Rowling
3) Breaking Dawn – Stephenie Meyer (hush your face, before each movie I try to reread them)
4) The Hunger Games – Suzanne Collins
5) Water for Elephants – Sara Gruen
6) Divergent – Veronica Roth (it hasn’t even been that long!)
7) Sister Mischief – Laura Goode (totally need to buy this!)
8) Sweep: Book of Shadows (Wicca #1) – Cate Tiernan
9) The Princess Diaries(The Princess Diaries #1) – Meg Cabot (I seriously read this once a year! I haven’t yet this year!)
10) The Secret Life of Bees – Sue Monk Kidd
What’s your TTT this week?
Be sure to link us so we can check it out!