So this is SUPER late – but I had it and forgot to hit Publish because I’m a huge geek! Anyway….here’s TTT….at almost nearly Wednesday! LOL
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It was created because of their love of lists, and I myself love lists as well - so you will see it frequently popping up on MMSAI.
Everyone is welcome to join in, and don't worry if you can't think of 10 - just do as many as you can. And of course, be sure to link back to TBATB (and leave me a link here too!) on your post!
as always they are in no particular order
This Weeks Topic Is:
Top Ten Top Ten Authors I Would DIE to meet (living or dead)
- Andrez Bergen – because he’s Hi-Lar-EE-Ous! (Read his book The Tobacco stained Mountain Goat) and because he lives in Tokyo and if I met him maybe I could meet him there and see a new land!
- Stephenie Meyer– I really wish I was more apart of the “book love” surrounding the Twilight Books because I would have loved to go to a signing that had her at it
- Ann M. Martin – She wrote The Baby Sitters Club, which I obsessed over as a kid and now my kid is reading actually!
- Amy Plum – because I missed her when she was in the US and I so love Die For Me
- Stephan King – The KING of creep me out – have to meet him!
- Richelle Mead – Because I miss her when she’s here as well…gah!
- Cassandra Clare – I must meet the woman who created Jace Wayland. I must
- Cecilia Ahern who wrote PS I Love You – and did so with never experiencing loss of her own. First I want to hug her and then I might want to smack her for making me cry until I had a migraine. LOL.
- JK Rowling – oh jeeze I’m not even going to go into it or I will start crying, with the last HP on Friday….
- Christopher Pike – because he was also a favorite of mine as a kid and all his books have such strong memories for me!
Now, never fear those of you out there who are like “Sheesh, I would have picked someone else”. I’ve had the honor to meet several fantastic authors already in life – so if someone you like didn’t make it, maybe I’ve already met them :0) I doubt it, but just maybe…hehe.