This will be my FIRST MONTH participating in Random Acts of Kindness, hosted by Book Soulmates. I am SUPER excited and actually yesterday mailed out my first item – I hope to mail out a few more as the month progresses!
You can view my Amazon Wish List and my Good Reads List, by clicking on the names. I like a little bit of everything and gladly accept Used, ARCs, eBooks in ePub format for my Nook Color and New items. There are even some non book items on there, like book marks and such. Also, I update frequently, taking off and adding so you never know what the list will show….
Here’s a run down of a few things that I have on my list:
- Entangled by Cat Clarke
- The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
- Bloody Little Secrets by Karley Kirkpatrick
- The Twilight Saga Illustrated Companions Twilight, New Moon or Eclipse
- I’m a Twilight fan, and anything with Jasper or Bella on it makes me especially giddy!
- I collect bookmarks!
- No Sleep – Something I can’t find anywhere I hope someone might be done with and want to get rid of!
- I’m also a huge Harry Potter fan and Hunger Games fan!
- I horde Post It Notes and Pens!
You get the picture. :0) I do prefer used stuff, just because I think that recycling is cool. And then the item has a little history to it as well :0)Especially on the NON BOOK stuff, I only put it there in hopes someone has extra and wants to share, I certainly would NEVER expect anyone to buy me something like that - some of those prices are Crazy! :0)
Want to join the RAK yourself? Click the image above!
Are you apart of RAK? What did you get in June?