Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. It was created because of their love of lists, and I myself love lists as well - so you will see it frequently popping up on MMSAI.
Everyone is welcome to join in, and don't worry if you can't think of 10 - just do as many as you can. And of course, be sure to link back to TBATB on your post!
This weeks topic is:
Top Ten Mean Girls
While compiling this list I realized that most mean girls, don’t stay mean through the whole book. So think of the character as a whole when you read their name..I don’t want to elaborate too much on them for those who have not read the books.
1. Isabelle Culpepper from The Wolves of Mercy Falls Series by Maggie Steifvater.I wanted to hit her at least 2-3 times. Just saying.
2. Lindsey from Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver. To be honest I thought all the girls in the book at some point possessed the “Mean Girl” title, and maybe that’s why I didn’t like it much because the personalities of the girls in the book made me want to stab myself in the eye ball with a spoon. I just never liked those kind of girls, and I guess I don’t like reading about them either.
3. Mia Rinaldi from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead – those blondes are always up to no good. *lol*
4. Aphrodite LaFont – House of Night by PC Cast – Okay while she was the “mean” girl, she was also the ONLY reason I made it as far into the series as I did. She cracked me up on a regular basis. However, after 7 books I quit. I honestly can’t believe they are still making more….
5. Wicked Witch of the West – from The Wizard of Oz, really does this one need any explanation? Although, if my face looked like her’s I’d be pretty mean to the pretty girls too.
6. Mandy from Possessions by Nancy Holder – does it get any bitchier when you try to possess your friends? I think not.
7. The Best Friend in Anathema by Megg Jenssen – God I can’t even say ANYTHING about this one with out ruining at least some part of the book….she’s a wench. Trust me.
8. Queen of The Fey – The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. Fairies are nasty creatures. The are the Queens of Mean.
10. Wicked Step Sisters – Cinderella – again another one that doesn’t need explanation, they are seriously the meanest of the mean.
Be sure to leave me your link in the comments so I can see your list too!