Today's Top Ten List is a throwback where I picked from the list of 44 TTT they have done but didn't get to participate in. And I chose.....drum roll please...
Top 10 Fictional Crushes
as always for me, these are in no particular order
2. Jasper Hale from Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. Truth be told I started as Team Edward, but have since changed my ways and am now strictly Team Jasper. Plus I'm high strung so I could use a guy who can calm me...lol.
3. Dimitri Belekov from Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead - in my mind this is Ben Barns. Seriously I have had many of dreams of a dark haird vampire wearing a cowboy duster kicking some butt. Hehehe.
4. Cole from The Wolves of Mercy Falls series by Maggie Stiefvater - All I got here is "Yum" and his voice on the audio can only be described in the words of Maggier heself "sex on a stick"
5. The Winchester Brothers from Supernatural TV show - Don't make me pick one. Seriously that's just mean. Deamon hunting, butt kicking, hot looking dudes in a '67 Impala...yes please! If you don't watch this show, there is something wrong with you. And PS it's easily one of the funniest shows I have ever watched....yes funny and scary and demon hunting and hot guys...it's like Christmas every day!
6. Az from A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford - all I have to say about this one is - Just Heavenly *drools*
7. Petta Mellark from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - Ah, The Boy With Bread. What's more romantic then spending your first "date" fighting for your lives :0) LOL. I must admit I don't picture him as they cast him fro the movie but Hollywood will work their magic I hope and still make my boy drool-worthy.
8. Etienne aka "St. Claire" from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - I imagine him (as does the author I think) as Adam Bordy. Hum-a-nah, Hum-a-nah....the unobtainable boy you have to fight to get and secretly crush on....PLUS he has an accent. Bonus!
9. Charlie St. Cloud from The Death and Life of Charlie St. Cloud by Ben Sherwood - I read the book before I saw the movie, but the previews were already out so I pictures him as Zac Efron the whole time. And let's just be honest, Efrons hot. Plus any guy that can see ghosts is my kind of guy!
10. Peter Pan - this is just one of those things that is from forever. I have always had a crush on Pan, and I think I imagine him more like Jeremy Sumpter then Robin Williams....lol. There's something so magical about this story that I fall in love with over and over.
Let me know here or link me to your post!